Tuesday 18 September 2012

Making my First Generation Characters

Hello again! This is my second post in this Random Legacy Challenge and I am here to introduce my new characters and explain my choices for making them! First of all, when you start a new game in the Sims3 you are asked to choose which town or city you want to live in... Well from my challenge results, my main character has to be in the movie career, and the only way I can do that is to start in Bridgeport City! The City of bright lights and celebrities!
Here's a lovely screenshot I took of the happy couple's new hometown, I mean city! Speaking of happy couple, let me introduce you to the characters... My main character is usually female, so I chose to make a lady Sim. Her name is Teya Silver (I have to use a cool last name if I want to continue the generation!). For her traits I chose, Star Quality; this is a good trait if I want to progress in my Movie Director career. Family Oriented; my sim wants to have kids and preferably young. Social Butterfly; I chose this as I would like my sim to have a few friends and maybe even a best friend who she can be constantly talking to and ask for advice. Schmoozer; this will be useful if my character wants to impress the local celebrities and even her boss! Ambitious; because every small town girl has high hopes and ambitions when they move to the City. Ok so that's Teya and her story is quite simple actually, she grew up in a small town with low job prospects and decided to try and make it big as something! She doesn't quite know yet but I have it planned out!! So anyway, she has a boyfriend who is a few years older than her and her parents never liked him, so he tagged along to Bridgeport with Teya to start a new life together! Now onto the boyfriend, who Teya is deeply in love with, being a young adult and all she has thrown herself into this relationship, partly to annoy her parents and partly as a way to escape her small town life. So the boyfriend (who I really don't care that much about since I know they are going to split up anyway!), whose name is Deyton Cole has these traits: Childish; well he likes to play games and having the career prospect as a collector doesn't inspire much creativity. Inappropriate; just thought i'd thrown this one in there as I want my couple to end up arguing with each other. Commitment Issues; well, don't most men? Couch Potato; he loves his game console so he won't get around to much collecting, which will lead to arguements between the couple. And lastly Great Kisser; which is his only redeeming feature and probably the reason that Teya is with him in the first place! So there is the setup of my first generation couple. They have purchased a small house in Bridgeport with what little they could afford, the house was probably so cheap because it's right opposite the graveyard and who would want to live there? And here's a lovely snap of them on their first day in the house...
Aw, they don't even suspect what's going to happen to them!! How cute! Catch up on their first day living with each other in my next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment