Sunday 12 May 2013

The Autumn Fair and A Big Surprise!

"The twins are sad about Finneon going off to School, but they understand that it's what we wanted for him so that he can do well in the future.


They did ask if they could have a room each now that Finn has left but I told them that mommy and daddy still wanted another baby, so Finn's old room would be used for the newborn. They seemed to like this idea!


In fact, they couldn't wait to go to bed!


The next day I heard that there was a Simfest happening at the local park, so I went down to check it out. I asked the proprietor if I could join in the show and she agreed! I can win some money if I win this!


I sang one of the new songs off my album and the crowd seemed to love it!


When it was time to announce the winner, it was me taking away the $500 cash prize! I got a really cool trophy too!


Later that night I had another gig and because of my success earlier in the day, I sang exceptionally well and outdid even myself!


I learnt later that whilst I was out singing, my girls had asked their father if they could choose their own clothes in the morning! Apparently, pink isn't their favourite colour and they hate wearing the same clothes! Well, I think it's adorable!


So this is the outfit that Freya chose, her favourite colour is purple, she told me, and she likes wearing dresses!


Frida chose a bohemian top with jeans combination because she loves the colour blue! Really? I thought. My girls are finding their own style and growing up too quickly!


At least we can tell them apart now!


After sending the girls off to school, I felt very queasy all of a sudden! "Oh dear, this feels like morning sickness. I may just be pregnant again! I said, feeling horrible but glad all the same.
"I wish you could go through this once just to see how bad it feels!" I tell Nathan, but he just laughs at me.



"More babies, huh?" He smiles at me. "Hopefully not twins again! I don't think we could handle that twice!" We both laugh a little uneasily. "If it's happened once it could happen again!" I say.
"Well what are the chances of that?" He reassures me. God help us I think as I clear away the dishes.


The next day is spooky day! So we decide to take the girls down to the park to have some family fun, it's actually nice weather too!


Frida braves the haunted house all on her own!


Nathan does some fishing...


And I take a walk around, watching the girls as they play.


We have a sit down for some lunch and the girls tell us how they just had to have their faces painted!! They are so funny!


I suggest that the girls should go and get their picture taken together and they run off into the photo booth! This will be one to remember!


Early the next morning a familiar pain rages through me once more! The baby is coming!


I won't go into details, but after 2 hours, I gave birth to another little girl!! I named her Felicity!


And then, just as I put Felicity into her crib, the pains came again!! Oh no!! I screamed. Not twins again!!


...Needless to say, I gave birth to another little girl and we named her Farah. What are we going to do now?" - Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment