Thursday 4 October 2012

The Start of Something Good

Welcome back!! Here's what happened since my last post... It's late on a Friday Night and before I knew what was happening, Luke had aged up into a child!!
Here's a nice shot of him, bald head and all, just like his father!!
Well I thought he deserved a nice bedroom makeover so I got rid of the crib and built a large window to let some more light in and bought a comfy new bed just for Luke!!
Luke goes to investigate what his father is up to at this time of night and finds him playing games!! They both stay up having fun as only a father and son can! Luke has three traits now, his new trait is Frugal (I couldn't choose) and he also has Absent Minded and Clumsy, what a great combination!
Eventually, Luke gets tired and falls to sleep in his lovely new bed with feather pillows!!
In the morning, Teya is as shocked to see Luke grown up as I was!
Luke attempts the washing up but ends up breaking the sink!!
Teya gives her son a hug and says "Don't worry hun, you were just trying to help! How about we go to the park today and you can play on the swings?" Luke's face lights up after that and he has trouble containing his excitement! (Luke has trouble speaking because his parents never taught him when he was a toddler, but he is getting the hang of it by talking with his mom.)
They go out to the park and have fun on the swings! Because Teya and Luke are such good friends, Luke gains a Celebrity star point and the Lifetime Wish: Lifestyle of the Rich and the Famous!
While at the park Teya notices Devin walking past and since they are good friends from work, he stops to chat.
It seems that Devin has something he wants to ask Teya, he starts with: "So you're definitely not with Deyton anymore right?" Teya laughs and makes a quip about how she barely spoke to Deyton after Luke was born unless they were arguing. "Ok, well we've been friends for a while now, but I would like to be more than friends..." He grins sheepishly.
Before she can say a word, he cuts her off saying: "I know it's a bit soon after your break up and the fact that you still live together is a little strange, but if you want to, we can take it slow..." He lets out a whew sound and holds his breath as he waits for Teya's response.
"Oh Devin!" She laughs, "You have made me feel good again, I never knew that you liked me! After I had Luke, I was so depressed with Deyton wanting nothing more to do with me and now you say that you like me? Thank you." She smiles and pecks him on the cheek.
"Does that mean you like me too?" He asks as he steps closer expectantly. "Of course I do... You are very handsome!" They lean closer, then Teya realises they are in the middle of the park with her son around! "I'm sorry, we can't do this here, but maybe we could go out later tonight?" She asks, not really wanting to stop gazing into his beautifully sculpted face.
"Ok babe, I understand. See you later tonight!" They hug, each wanting to do more but knowing that this isn't the time or the place.
Teya feels elated after this revelation and decides to take Luke out for dinner at the local diner!
As they are leaving the diner after a lovely meal, Luke spots a man fast asleep on the floor outside and wonders what the man is doing?
Teya realises that he must be very drunk and has fallen asleep on the pavement and she quickly ushers Luke away.
When they get home Teya decides to take a nap so that she can feel refreshed for her date later tonight! How will the date go? How will Deyton react when he finds out? Read my next post to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment