Tuesday 9 October 2012

Get Out!

So last night was Teya's date with Devin and today it is a sunday evening, lets see what happens when Deyton gets home after hearing about the date...
Noticing that the TV is broken when he returns home, Deyton is not very happy about Teya going on a date.
"Luke, go to your room." He starts with and Teya gets up from the sofa feeling awkward. "What's this about?" she asks him.
"Luke told me that you have a new little friend..." He looks at Teya accusingly. "Are you talking about Devin? My friend from work?" Teya sighs and looks at Deyton defensively.
"Well according to our son, you are more than just friends! He saw you kissing in the park when you were supposed to be looking after him! I can't believe you would do that!!" Deyton fumes.
"And not only that! You also went out with him last night, doing god knows what until the early hours! Are you trying to humiliate me or something?" He is practically livid by now...
"Wait, what's it got to do with you who I go out with? And by the way, kids exaggerate, I never kissed Devin in the park!" Teya is trying to keep her calm in the face of all this rage. "Anyway, you were the one who wanted to end this weren't you?" She asks, nearly losing her temper.
"That's not the point, you're making me look like a fool by going out with random men while I am at home looking after our son!" He shouts, clearly enraged by the situation.
"Oh, and what about all the times that I have gone out to work while you sat on your ass all day and did nothing to earn us money?" Teya has lost it now and can't believe that Deyton is acting like this after what he has put her and Luke through!
"You know what?" She shouts back at Deyton. "I don't need this, Luke doesn't need this! Get out!" She shouts. "Get your stuff and get the hell out of my home!" Teya is out of breath and her heart is beating fast, but she knows that enough is enough.
"Fine, I'll get out of here! I can't live like this anyway!" Deyton is hiding his emotions and trying to keep his dignity as Teya listens to him call Wayne Bumble and ask's him to borrow his car.
While Deyton is packing away his things (including Bumble), Devin turns up at the house. "I don't think that this is a good time right now..." Teya whispers to Devin. "But I'm really glad that you're here!" She gushes and explains the situation to him.
As she is doing so, Deyton walks out of the house. "Well, I hope you two are happy together!" He spits as he walks off towards the waiting car.
Deyton takes a last glance at their house and Teya standing outside with Devin. At first, he has a remorseful look on his face and brushes away a tear, then a storm clouds his face and he drives off into the distance.
"Thank you for being here for me Devin!" Teya leans in for a comforting hug. She is emotionally exhausted after tonight's events and she needs a friendly face and the assurance that what she has done is the right thing. Fortunately, Devin understands and doesn't say a word, he just holds onto her while she lets it all out. Read my next post to find out what happens next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment