Thursday 11 October 2012

The Big Question

It's time to take a look at what my Sims have been up to again...
Teya loves her new desk! She needs to start working on her writing skills if she wants to be a big time movie producer!
Teya asks Devin to meet her at the park, it seems she has something important to say to him.
"I just wanted to ask if you knew how much I love you?" Teya comes straight out and says it, she's very confident now.
"Of course I know!! And I love you too!" He reaches in and gives her a passionate kiss to show how much.
"Ok, well I know it's a little unconventional, but... Will you marry me?" Teya gets down on one knee and asks him the most important question she will ever ask him.
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Teya!" He exclaims as he pulls her into a warm embrace.
Teya can't contain her happiness and leaps into his muscular arms for a deep hug.
They want to celebrate the good news, so they head out to watch a movie together.
And then out for dinner after.
Meanwhile, Luke is at home reading up about the Mechanical Skill.
He also browses the job listings and finds a spot at the local Backlot, where Teya works, for a part-time Commercial Actor. Luke thinks that this would be something good to pursue as he wants to be rich and famous when he's older!
Teya and Devin have a lovely evening together and they can't stop talking about their wedding plans, it seems that they both want to get married as quickly as possible!
Teya gets home and realises that she has to break the news to Luke and hopes he will take it ok.
"Luke, you know that me and Devin have seeing each other for a while?" She asks. "Yes..." He says.
"Well, we are going to be getting married! I hope that's ok with you..." She asks.
"Mom, I just want you to be happy. It's ok with me." He replies.
"That is so sweet!! Thank you son, you make me happy!" They have a loving embrace and tears prick the corners of Teya's eyes. Luke did secretly hope for a while that his mom and dad would get back together but he knows now that she will be happier with Devin. Read my next post for the Wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment