Wednesday 27 February 2013

A Friend And A Fire

Welcome back to my blog, it's time to see how Lucy is getting on in her new home...


After coming home from Nathan's house, Lucy decides to read a cooking book, she will need to know how to cook now she lives by herself! Lucy's cooking Lvl goes up to 1.


She starts off by making some Mac N Cheese...


...And ends up starting a fire!


"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" She screams!


She does eventually jump into action though and starts putting out the fire.


And then the fire fighters turn up and she has some help battling with the flames.


Oh dear, what a mess that fire has made!


"Erm, Mom can I borrow some money?" 
"Why? You haven't burnt the house down already have you?" Asks Teya.
"No! Of course not... I just need some cash please..." I don't think Teya would like to hear what really happened on her first day of living alone...


...Needless to say, Lucy got the cash injection and was able to replace the burnt appliances. It's nice having rich parents!


After all that drama, Lucy thinks it's time for bed!


In the morning she rings her parents again and thanks them for the money...
"I don't know what I'd do without you!" She gushes!


"Oh yeah, it's my graduation today so don't forget!"


Lucy tries again at making breakfast, and somehow manages to not start a fire!! Lucy's cooking Lvl is now at 2.


After breakfast it's time to throw on the graduation robe and make her way to the Town Hall.


Aw, what a lovely venue for graduation!


After a lengthy speech, Lucy has finally graduated! Woop Woop! She gets her graduation certificate and also gets voted as the most likely to have a large family!


When she gets back home, there are bills waiting for her. Thanks again mom, thinks Lucy.


Lucy thinks it's about time she starts looking for a job, so she takes the sing-a-gram job listed in the paper, she starts tomorrow.


Since Lucy doesn't know any one else from town yet, she rings Nathan to see if he wants to go out.


They meet up at the Port-a-Party Warehouse.


And start chatting straight away...
"I really want to be a singer, so I joined up to the Sing-a-gram job earlier today..."


"Oh, that's cool. I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life..." They get to know each other better and Lucy finds out that Nathan has just moved here too from a farming community. This town is very different from what he is used to!


They decide to go out for some food at the local cafe.


Time flies by so quickly, that they don't even realise the time!
"I guess this is good night then Lucy, it was lovely meeting you."
"You too Nathan, I hope we can become friends!" Lucy says to her new secret crush, god it's like the first guy she's met!!

Read my next post to find out more...





No comments:

Post a Comment